MIDWEST MARKET SOLUTIONS
EARLY MARKET COMMENTARY
May 20, 2013
By: Brian Hoops, President
Midwest Market Solutions is the leading edge in commodity marketing and trading
and is widely recognized as one of the top marketing advisory and brokerage firms in America.
• The disparity between old crop and new crop corn and soybeans continues.
• July corn has resistance at $6.60 with support at $6.38
• On Friday morning, exporters reported sale of 120,000 mts of US soybeans to China and 138,000 mts of US soybeans to an unknown destination.
• July soybeans have chart resistance at $14.51 and support at $14.14
• Japan purchased 147,620 mts of milling wheat at their weekly tender.
• July Chicago wheat have chart resistance at $7.02 and support at $6.78 ½
Live and Feeder Cattle:
• June live cattle have chart resistance at $119.05 and support at $117.80
• June lean hog have chart resistance at $93.55 and support at $90.80
Highlights of this week's Market Insider Weekly Newsletter include:
* Analysis of the May Cattle on Feed Report.
* NOPA crush report.
* Updates on spring planting progress.
* New hedge recommendations for grain producers.
* Story on a supreme court ruling against an Indiana farmer.
* Sales forecast for Deere & Co.
* Profits of Tyson Foods and AgriBank.
* Look at farmland values in the Plains.
* Plus much more.
For more information visit our website at www.midwestmarketsolutions.com.
Clients receive web access as a free service, access is available for a
small monthly fee to non-clients.
Services available at Midwest Market Solutions:
* Full Service Brokerage
* Market Solutions Hedge Program
* Market Insider Daily Newsletter
* Market Insider Weekly Newsletter
* Audio Market Commentaries
* Professional Trading Systems
The risk of loss in trading commodity futures may be substantial and therefore may not be
suitable for the recipients of this information. Those acting on this information are
responsible for their own actions.
Copyright 2013 Midwest Market Solutions, Inc.
CLICK HERE to login to the Market Insider