MIDWEST MARKET SOLUTIONS
April 18, 2019
by: Brian Hoops, President
follow us on twitter @MidwestMarkets
Midwest Market Solutions is the leading edge in commodity marketing and trading and is widely recognized as one of the top marketing advisory and brokerage firms in America.
* Grain markets will close at their regular 1:20pm CT on Thursday and will not re-open until Sunday night, April 21st, at 7:00pm CT in observance of Good Friday holiday.
* Cattle on Feed report will be released today at 2:00 pm ct.
COVERED IN TODAY'S DAILY NEWSLETTER:
* Grain and Livestock Technicals
* Grain Fundamentals
* Daily Export Announcements
* Fund Activity
* Overnight Trade
* Cattle Fundamentals
* COF Report Estimates.
* FCE Online Auction
* Cash Cattle Trade
* Lean Hog Fundamentals
HIGHLIGHTS OF THIS WEEK'S MARKET INSIDER NEWSLETTER:
* Winter wheat crop conditions.
* Grain & Livestock Fundamentals.
* Weekly Export Sales and EIA Reports.
* COT Report.
* Cash cattle Trade and Outlook.
* FCE Online Auction.
* Farm loan renewal season wraps up.
* NFA fines and bars CPO.
* 21 year old roving grain buyer arrested.
* Plus much more.