MIDWEST MARKET SOLUTIONS
November 30, 2020
by: Brian Hoops, President
follow us on twitter @MidwestMarkets
Midwest Market Solutions is the leading edge in commodity marketing and trading and is widely recognized as one of the top marketing advisory and brokerage firms in America.
* Exporters announce sale of 140,000 mts of corn to an unknown destination and 204,000 mts of corn received in reporting period sold to an unknown destination.
* No deliveries posted against the December grain contracts.
COVERED IN TODAY'S DAILY NEWSLETTER:
* Grain and Livestock Technicals
* Grain Fundamentals
* Daily Export Announcements
* Fund Activity
* Overnight Trade
* Cattle Fundamentals
* FCE Online Auction
* Cash Cattle Trade
* Lean Hog Fundamentals
HIGHLIGHTS OF THIS WEEK'S MARKET INSIDER NEWSLETTER:
* Grain & Livestock Fundamentals.
* Weekly Crop Progress and Conditions Report.
* Weekly Export Inspections and EIA Reports.
* Monthly Cold Storage Report.
* COT Report.
* Cash Cattle Trade and Outlook.
* FCE Online Auction.
* Tyson investigating allegations surrounding its Waterloo, Iowa plant.
* CFTC approves transfer of MGEX.