MIDWEST MARKET SOLUTIONS
May 21, 2019
by: Brian Hoops, President
follow us on twitter @MidwestMarkets
Midwest Market Solutions is the leading edge in commodity marketing and trading and is widely recognized as one of the top marketing advisory and brokerage firms in America.
* US corn planting advanced to only 49%, the slowest pace in history.
* Cattle on Feed report out Friday, May 24. On feed estimated at 102.7%; placements at 112.5% and marketings at 106.6%.
COVERED IN TODAY'S DAILY NEWSLETTER:
* Grain and Livestock Technicals
* Grain Fundamentals
* Daily Export Announcements
* Fund Activity
* Overnight Trade
* Cattle Fundamentals
* FCE Online Auction
* Cash Cattle Trade
* Lean Hog Fundamentals
HIGHLIGHTS OF THIS WEEK'S MARKET INSIDER NEWSLETTER:
* Crop crop conditions.
* Grain & Livestock Fundamentals.
* Weekly Export Sales and EIA Reports.
* COT Report.
* Cash cattle Trade and Outlook.
* FCE Online Auction.
* House Ag Subcommittee hears testimony on farm economy.
* MDA advises farmers to files claims.
* Plus much more.