MIDWEST MARKET SOLUTIONS
January 17, 2020
by: Brian Hoops, President
follow us on twitter @MidwestMarkets
Midwest Market Solutions is the leading edge in commodity marketing and trading and is widely recognized as one of the top marketing advisory and brokerage firms in America.
* It's a three day trading weekend as markets are closed on Monday, January 20 and will reopen Monday night at 7 pm ct.
* Cash trade developed at $124 - steady with a week ago and $199-$200 dressed - steady to $1 lower.
COVERED IN TODAY'S DAILY NEWSLETTER:
* Grain and Livestock Technicals
* Grain Fundamentals
* Daily Export Announcements
* Fund Activity
* Overnight Trade
* Cattle Fundamentals
* FCE Online Auction
* Cash Cattle Trade
* Lean Hog Fundamentals
HIGHLIGHTS OF THIS WEEK'S MARKET INSIDER NEWSLETTER:
* WASDE Supply/Demand Report.
* Grain & Livestock Fundamentals.
* Weekly Export Inspections and EIA Reports.
* COT Report.
* Cash cattle trade and outlook.
* FCE Online Auction.
* US/Japan trade agreement is now in effect.
* Another MFP due in January.
* Plus much more.