MIDWEST MARKET SOLUTIONS
July 2, 2020
by: Brian Hoops, President
follow us on twitter @MidwestMarkets
Midwest Market Solutions is the leading edge in commodity marketing and trading and is widely recognized as one of the top marketing advisory and brokerage firms in America.
* Grain markets will close at 12:05 pm ct and remain closed until Sunday evening, July 5 at 7 pm ct in observance of the Independence Day holiday.
* Exporters announced sale of 202,000 mts of corn and 126,000 mts of soybeans to China for 2020/21 marketing year.
COVERED IN TODAY'S DAILY NEWSLETTER:
* Grain and Livestock Technicals
* Grain Fundamentals
* Daily Export Announcements
* Fund Activity
* Overnight Trade
* Cattle Fundamentals
* FCE Online Auction
* Cash Cattle Trade
* Lean Hog Fundamentals
HIGHLIGHTS OF THIS WEEK'S MARKET INSIDER NEWSLETTER:
* Grain & Livestock Fundamentals.
* Weekly Crop Progress and Conditions Report.
* Weekly Export Inspections and EIA Reports.
* COT Report.
* Cash cattle trade and outlook.
* FCE Online Auction.
* CME fines the Anderson's $2 million.
* China has suspended imports from a Tyson plant in Arkansas.
* Oil refineries are asking the EPA for more small refinery exemptions from the Renewable Fuel Standard.