MIDWEST MARKET SOLUTIONS
April 12, 2021
by: Brian Hoops, President
follow us on twitter @MidwestMarkets
Midwest Market Solutions is the leading edge in commodity marketing and trading and is widely recognized as one of the top marketing advisory and brokerage firms in America.
* Exporters announce sale of 132,000 mts of soybeans to China and 110,000 mts of soybeans to Bangladesh.
* IKAR raised their estimate of the Russian wheat crop to 81 mmts from 79.8 mmts.
COVERED IN TODAY'S DAILY NEWSLETTER:
* Grain and Livestock Technicals
* Grain Fundamentals
* Daily Export Announcements
* Fund Activity
* Overnight Trade
* Cattle Fundamentals
* FCE Online Auction
* Cash Cattle Trade
* Lean Hog Fundamentals
HIGHLIGHTS OF THIS WEEK'S MARKET INSIDER NEWSLETTER:
* Grain & Livestock Fundamentals.
* Weekly Crop Progress and Conditions Report.
* Weekly Export Inspections and EIA Reports.
* Winter Wheat Conditions.
* Quarterly Stocks and Planting Intentions Report.
* COT Report.
* Cash Cattle Trade and Outlook.
* FCE Online Auction.
* Tyson discovers 200,000 head of missing cattle.
* Minnesota judge invalidates a 2019 rule on plant kill speeds.
* ADM resumes ethanol production at two plants.