MIDWEST MARKET SOLUTIONS
January 18, 2019
by: Brian Hoops, President
follow us on twitter @MidwestMarkets
Midwest Market Solutions is the leading edge in commodity marketing and trading and is widely recognized as one of the top marketing advisory and brokerage firms in America.
* Markets will be closed Monday, January 21 in observance of Martin Luther King holiday. There will not be Sunday night trade, January 20; however markets will open at 7:00 pm ct Monday, January 21.
* Bids surfaced at $197 with asking prices $200-$203. No bids noted in the Southern Plains while feedlots are asking $129-$130.
COVERED IN TODAY'S DAILY NEWSLETTER:
* Grain and Livestock Technicals
* Grain Fundamentals
* Daily Export Announcements
* Fund Activity
* Overnight Trade
* Cattle Fundamentals
* COF Report Estimates.
* FCE Online Auction
* Cash Cattle Trade
* Lean Hog Fundamentals
HIGHLIGHTS OF THIS WEEK'S MARKET INSIDER NEWSLETTER:
* Outlook for January.
* Grain & Livestock Fundamentals.
* Weekly Export Sales and EIA Reports.
* COT Report.
* Cash cattle Trade and Outlook.
* FCE Online Auction.
* Andersons, Inc buying Lansing Trade Group.
* Private forecasters trying to replace USDA.
* Plus much more. Click here to to read more info.