MIDWEST MARKET SOLUTIONS
August 20, 2019
by: Brian Hoops, President
follow us on twitter @MidwestMarkets
Midwest Market Solutions is the leading edge in commodity marketing and trading and is widely recognized as one of the top marketing advisory and brokerage firms in America.
* Corn and soybean conditions both fell 1% to 56% and 53% respectively.
* Showlists are estimated at 270,079 head vs. 249,600 head last week and 236,800 head last year.
COVERED IN TODAY'S DAILY NEWSLETTER:
* Grain and Livestock Technicals
* Grain Fundamentals
* Daily Export Announcements
* Fund Activity
* Overnight Trade
* Cattle Fundamentals
* FCE Online Auction
* Cash Cattle Trade
* Lean Hog Fundamentals
HIGHLIGHTS OF THIS WEEK'S MARKET INSIDER NEWSLETTER:
* Crop conditions and ratings.
* Grain & Livestock Fundamentals.
* Weekly Export Sales and EIA Reports.
* COT Report.
* Cash cattle trade and outlook.
* FCE Online Auction.
* Analysis of the August supply/demand report.
* NFA fines Wells Fargo $2.5 million.
* Value of US crop land.
* Plus much more.