MIDWEST MARKET SOLUTIONS
EARLY MARKET COMMENTARY
May 24, 2013
By: Brian Hoops, President
Midwest Market Solutions is the leading edge in commodity marketing and trading
and is widely recognized as one of the top marketing advisory and brokerage firms in America.
• Markets are closed Monday, May 27 in observance of Memorial Day.
• Funds bought an estimated 1,000 soybeans; 6,000 wheat and 6,000 corn yesterday.
• July corn has resistance at $6.60 with support at $6.33
• Exporters announced a sale of 115,000 mts of soybeans to China on Thursday morning.
• July soybeans have chart resistance at $15.38 and support at $14.93
• Jordan re-issued a tender to buy 150,000 mts of optional origin wheat and Algeria tendered for 50,000 mts of optional origin wheat.
• Lanworth is estimating world production at 694mmt, below the USDA’s 701mmts.
• July Chicago wheat have chart resistance at $7.08 and support at $6.81
Live and Feeder Cattle:
• August live cattle have chart resistance at $120.50 and support at $118.05
• July lean hog have chart resistance at $93.45 and support at $91.65
Highlights of this week's Market Insider Weekly Newsletter include:
* Analysis of the May Cattle on Feed Report.
* NOPA crush report.
* Updates on spring planting progress.
* New hedge recommendations for grain producers.
* Story on a supreme court ruling against an Indiana farmer.
* Sales forecast for Deere & Co.
* Profits of Tyson Foods and AgriBank.
* Look at farmland values in the Plains.
* Plus much more.
For more information visit our website at www.midwestmarketsolutions.com.
Clients receive web access as a free service, access is available for a
small monthly fee to non-clients.
Services available at Midwest Market Solutions:
* Full Service Brokerage
* Market Solutions Hedge Program
* Market Insider Daily Newsletter
* Market Insider Weekly Newsletter
* Audio Market Commentaries
* Professional Trading Systems
The risk of loss in trading commodity futures may be substantial and therefore may not be
suitable for the recipients of this information. Those acting on this information are
responsible for their own actions.
Copyright 2013 Midwest Market Solutions, Inc.
CLICK HERE to login to the Market Insider