MIDWEST MARKET SOLUTIONS
June 18, 2018
by: Brian Hoops, President
follow us on twitter @MidwestMarkets
Midwest Market Solutions is the leading edge in commodity marketing and trading and is widely recognized as one of the top marketing advisory and brokerage firms in America.
* China applied 25% tariffs on a slew of US ag goods late Friday including US meats, dairy, soybeans and grains.
* US 6-10 day weather forecasts remain non-threatening. Rains showing up over much of Midwest this morning and in forecast.
COVERED IN TODAY'S DAILY NEWSLETTER:
* Grain and Livestock Technicals
* Grain Fundamentals
* Daily Export Announcements
* Fund Activity
* Overnight Trade
* Cattle Fundamentals
* FCE Online Auction
* Cash Cattle Trade
* COF Report Estimates
* Lean Hog Fundamentals
HIGHLIGHTS OF THIS WEEK'S MARKET INSIDER NEWSLETTER:
* The June Supply/Demand Report.
* The NOPA Crush Reprot.
* Grain & Livestock Fundamentals.
* Weekly Export Sales and EIA Reports.
* COT Report.
* Cash cattle Trade and Outlook.
* FCE Online Auction.
* Australia cuts it wheat production forecast.
* EPA called to account for lost volumes.
* Deere & Company takes legal action.
* Plus much more.