MIDWEST MARKET SOLUTIONS
October 29, 2020
by: Brian Hoops, President
follow us on twitter @MidwestMarkets
Midwest Market Solutions is the leading edge in commodity marketing and trading and is widely recognized as one of the top marketing advisory and brokerage firms in America.
* Private exporters announced sale of 140,000 mts of corn to an unknown destination and 1,432,000 mts of corn to Mexico.
* The FCE Auction had 2,012 head listed for sale and sold over 1,200 head from $105.50 to $106.25.
COVERED IN TODAY'S DAILY NEWSLETTER:
* Grain and Livestock Technicals
* Grain Fundamentals
* Daily Export Announcements
* Fund Activity
* Overnight Trade
* Cattle Fundamentals
* FCE Online Auction
* Cash Cattle Trade
* Lean Hog Fundamentals
HIGHLIGHTS OF THIS WEEK'S MARKET INSIDER NEWSLETTER:
* Grain & Livestock Fundamentals.
* Weekly Crop Progress and Conditions Report.
* Weekly Export Inspections and EIA Reports.
* COT Report.
* Cash Cattle Trade and Outlook.
* FCE Online Auction.
* COF Report.
* Cold Storage Report.
* US projects net farm income.
* NFA orders CPO not to seek reinstatement.
* Two Morgan Stanley commodity traders resign.