MIDWEST MARKET SOLUTIONS
June 4, 2020
by: Brian Hoops, President
follow us on twitter @MidwestMarkets
Midwest Market Solutions is the leading edge in commodity marketing and trading and is widely recognized as one of the top marketing advisory and brokerage firms in America.
* Exporters announce sale of 120,000 mts of soybeans to an unknown destination.
* June live cattle options expire Friday, June 5 and first notice day for June live cattle futures is Monday, June 8.
COVERED IN TODAY'S DAILY NEWSLETTER:
* Grain and Livestock Technicals
* Grain Fundamentals
* Daily Export Announcements
* Fund Activity
* Overnight Trade
* Cattle Fundamentals
* FCE Online Auction
* Cash Cattle Trade
* Lean Hog Fundamentals
HIGHLIGHTS OF THIS WEEK'S MARKET INSIDER NEWSLETTER:
* Grain & Livestock Fundamentals.
* Weekly Crop Progress and Conditions Report.
* Weekly Export Inspections and EIA Reports.
* COT Report.
* Cash cattle trade and outlook.
* FCE Online Auction.
* Tyson closes Iowa pork plant.