MIDWEST MARKET SOLUTIONS
December 13, 2018
by: Brian Hoops, President
follow us on twitter @MidwestMarkets
Midwest Market Solutions is the leading edge in commodity marketing and trading and is widely recognized as one of the top marketing advisory and brokerage firms in America.
* Private exporters reported to the U.S. Department of Agriculture export sales of 1,130,000 metric tons of soybeans for delivery to China.
* Weekly export sales: corn at 41.9 mb, beans at 29.2 mb and wheat at 27.7 mb.
COVERED IN TODAY'S DAILY NEWSLETTER:
* Grain and Livestock Technicals
* Grain Fundamentals
* Daily Export Announcements
* Fund Activity
* Overnight Trade
* Cattle Fundamentals
* COF Report Estimates.
* FCE Online Auction
* Cash Cattle Trade
* Lean Hog Fundamentals
HIGHLIGHTS OF THIS WEEK'S MARKET INSIDER NEWSLETTER:
* Grain & Livestock Fundamentals.
* Weekly Export Sales and EIA Reports.
* COT Report.
* Cash cattle Trade and Outlook.
* FCE Online Auction.
* South Dakota man arrested for cattle embezzlement.
* China will need to drop tariffs before buying US products.
* Volume of MGEX.
* Former grain elevator turns himself in.