MIDWEST MARKET SOLUTIONS
December 13, 2019
by: Brian Hoops, President
follow us on twitter @MidwestMarkets
Midwest Market Solutions is the leading edge in commodity marketing and trading and is widely recognized as one of the top marketing advisory and brokerage firms in America.
* Markets react positively to phase 1 announcement that China will buy $50 billion of US ag products annually.
* Moderate trade at $119 and $188, steady with the week prior.
COVERED IN TODAY'S DAILY NEWSLETTER:
* Grain and Livestock Technicals
* Grain Fundamentals
* Daily Export Announcements
* Fund Activity
* Overnight Trade
* Cattle Fundamentals
* FCE Online Auction
* Cash Cattle Trade
* Lean Hog Fundamentals
HIGHLIGHTS OF THIS WEEK'S MARKET INSIDER NEWSLETTER:
* Crop conditions and ratings.
* Grain & Livestock Fundamentals.
* Weekly Export Sales and EIA Reports.
* COT Report.
* Cash cattle trade and outlook.
* FCE Online Auction.
* 4th Quarter Profits of Deere & Co.
* November trading volume of the MGEX.
* Plus much more.