• Corn and soybean harvest progress is slightly behind trade expectations.
• The Cattle on Feed report and Cold Storage report will be released on Friday, September 22nd.
COVERED IN TODAY'S DAILY NEWSLETTER:
• Grain and Livestock Technicals
• Grain Fundamentals
• Daily Export Announcements
• Weekly Export Inspections
• Weekly Crop Progress Report
• Latest Yield Reports
• Fund Activity
• Overnight Trade
• Cattle Fundamentals
• FCE Online Auction
• Cash Cattle Trade
• Lean Hog Fundamentals
HIGHTLIGHTS OF THIS WEEK'S MARKET INSIDER NEWSLETTER:
* Analysis of September Supply/Demand Report.
* NOPA Crush Report.
* Grain & Livestock Fundamentals.
* Weekly Export Sales and EIA Reports.
* Weekly Crop Condition Updates.
* COT Report.
* COF Report.
* Cold Storage Report.
* Cash cattle Trade and Outlook.
* FCE Online Auction.
* Units of JBS suspends cattle purchases.
* NFA fines introducing broker.
* Iowa land values show signs of stability.
* Changes to Iowa's beginning farmer tax credit.
* Plus much more.