MIDWEST MARKET SOLUTIONS
July 31, 2020
by: Brian Hoops, President
follow us on twitter @MidwestMarkets
Midwest Market Solutions is the leading edge in commodity marketing and trading and is widely recognized as one of the top marketing advisory and brokerage firms in America.
* Exporters announce sales of 114,300 mts of corn to Mexico and 222,000 mts of soybean meal to Philippines.
* Steer carcass weights were down 3 pounds from prior week at 899 pounds, making them 33 pounds above last year.
COVERED IN TODAY'S DAILY NEWSLETTER:
* Grain and Livestock Technicals
* Grain Fundamentals
* Daily Export Announcements
* Fund Activity
* Overnight Trade
* Cattle Fundamentals
* FCE Online Auction
* Cash Cattle Trade
* Lean Hog Fundamentals
HIGHLIGHTS OF THIS WEEK'S MARKET INSIDER NEWSLETTER:
* Grain & Livestock Fundamentals.
* Weekly Crop Progress and Conditions Report.
* Weekly Export Inspections and EIA Reports.
* COF and Bi-Annual Inventory Report.
* Cold Storage Report.
* COT Report.
* Cash cattle trade and outlook.
* FCE Online Auction.
* Estimated losses for the US ethanol industry.
* Smithfield Foods plant in Sioux Falls operating at 95% capacity.