MIDWEST MARKET SOLUTIONS
November 14, 2019
by: Brian Hoops, President
follow us on twitter @MidwestMarkets
Midwest Market Solutions is the leading edge in commodity marketing and trading and is widely recognized as one of the top marketing advisory and brokerage firms in America.
* Exporters announced sale of 129,000 mts of soybeans to China for 2019/20.
* Weekly hog weights rose to 287.9 pounds vs. 286.7 pounds last week and 284.0 pounds a year ago.
COVERED IN TODAY'S DAILY NEWSLETTER:
* Grain and Livestock Technicals
* Grain Fundamentals
* Daily Export Announcements
* Fund Activity
* Overnight Trade
* Cattle Fundamentals
* FCE Online Auction
* Cash Cattle Trade
* Lean Hog Fundamentals
HIGHLIGHTS OF THIS WEEK'S MARKET INSIDER NEWSLETTER:
* WASDE supply/demand report.
* Crop conditions and ratings.
* Grain & Livestock Fundamentals.
* Weekly Export Sales and EIA Reports.
* COT Report.
* Cash cattle trade and outlook.
* FCE Online Auction.
* Latest USDA farm income projection.
* Wells Fargo lays off 200 workers in ag related divisions.
* CFTC files charges against commodity trading firm.
* Plus much more.