MIDWEST MARKET SOLUTIONS
September 19, 2018
by: Brian Hoops, President
follow us on twitter @MidwestMarkets
Midwest Market Solutions is the leading edge in commodity marketing and trading and is widely recognized as one of the top marketing advisory and brokerage firms in America.
* Egypt purchased 375,000 mts of mostly Russian wheat.
* Cattle on Feed report is scheduled for Friday at 2 pm ct. Average trade estimates: On feed as of September 1, 105.4% (104.2-106.0); August placements at 104.4% (101.1-107.0) and August marketings at 100.4% (99.8-104.3).
COVERED IN TODAY'S DAILY NEWSLETTER:
* Grain and Livestock Technicals
* Grain Fundamentals
* Daily Export Announcements
* Fund Activity
* Overnight Trade
* Cattle Fundamentals
* FCE Online Auction
* Cash Cattle Trade
* Lean Hog Fundamentals
HIGHLIGHTS OF THIS WEEK'S MARKET INSIDER NEWSLETTER:
* Reaction to the Supply/Demand Report.
* Grain & Livestock Fundamentals.
* Weekly Export Sales and EIA Reports.
* COT Report.
* Cash cattle Trade and Outlook.
* FCE Online Auction.
* Former ranch employee accussed of illegally selling cattle.
* US trade deficit is widest since 2015.
* July export numbers.
* Stockyard lost $3 million in fraudulent cattle sales.
* Plus much more.