MIDWEST MARKET SOLUTIONS
June 18, 2021
by: Brian Hoops, President
follow us on twitter @MidwestMarkets
Midwest Market Solutions is the leading edge in commodity marketing and trading and is widely recognized as one of the top marketing advisory and brokerage firms in America.
* Trading limits for today's trade include corn - $.60; soybeans $1.50; meal - $45; beans oil $5.50 and lean hogs $4.50.
* Margins are being increased for soybeans, beanoil and corn effective today's close.
COVERED IN TODAY'S DAILY NEWSLETTER:
* Grain and Livestock Technicals
* Grain Fundamentals
* Daily Export Announcements
* Fund Activity
* Overnight Trade
* Cattle Fundamentals
* FCE Online Auction
* Cash Cattle Trade
* Lean Hog Fundamentals
HIGHLIGHTS OF THIS WEEK'S MARKET INSIDER NEWSLETTER:
* Grain & Livestock Fundamentals.
* Weekly Crop Progress and Conditions Report.
* Weekly Export Inspections and EIA Reports.
* Supply/Demand Report.
* COT Report.
* Cash Cattle Trade and Outlook.
* FCE Online Auction.
* FBI confirms Russia group was behind JBS attack.
* POET acquires bio fuels plant.