MIDWEST MARKET SOLUTIONS
October 17, 2018
by: Brian Hoops, President
follow us on twitter @MidwestMarkets
Midwest Market Solutions is the leading edge in commodity marketing and trading and is widely recognized as one of the top marketing advisory and brokerage firms in America.
* Corn and soybean harvest is resuming in many areas this week.
* The October cattle on feed report will be released on Friday, October 19 at 2 pm ct.
COVERED IN TODAY'S DAILY NEWSLETTER:
* Grain and Livestock Technicals
* Grain Fundamentals
* Daily Export Announcements
* Fund Activity
* Overnight Trade
* Cattle Fundamentals
* COF Report.
* FCE Online Auction
* Cash Cattle Trade
* Lean Hog Fundamentals
HIGHLIGHTS OF THIS WEEK'S MARKET INSIDER NEWSLETTER:
* The October Supply/Demand Report.
* Grain & Livestock Fundamentals.
* Weekly Export Sales and EIA Reports.
* COT Report.
* Cash cattle Trade and Outlook.
* FCE Online Auction.
* How wheat is traded in the new US, Canada, Mexican agreement.
* Ashby Farmers Elevator is back in business.
* CFTC charges Chicago trading firm.
* Plus much more.